26 September 2023
Welcome Ersties! Kick-Start Your Journey with Our Exciting Precourse! 🎉
Ersti is what we call first-semester students at German universities. So, if you are just about to start your studies, keep reading; this event is for you!
🌟 What’s in Store?
- Designed for Ersties: Specifically curated for those stepping into the Computational Linguistics program.
- A Mix of Topics: Engage in a variety of technical and non-technical subjects! From the basics of programming to campus life insights, we have it all!
- Interactive Q&A Sessions: Post-course, participate in lively Q&A sessions and clarify any lingering questions!
October 9th to October 13th 2023, just before the lecture period starts!
We unofficially start on Monday at 9AM by meeting for coffee at a student-run coffee shop Willis.
See the full schedule
Meet us at the University of Tübingen in one of the lecture halls where you might have lectures later on! The event will take place in the building of our Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft in Keplerstraße 2, lecture hall 001 (when you enter through the main door from Keplerstraße, it’s the first door on your left).
🌈 Why Attend?
- Gain Insight: Suitable for all, from tech aficionados to beginners, offering a wealth of knowledge!
- Network & Connect: Meet fellow Ersties and form connections before the semester officially kicks off!
- Fun Learning Environment: Enjoy the relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere! Attendance is optional—come to learn and have fun!
We also have gifts.
Let us know that you are coming!
Please fill out this form to let us know that you are coming!
🌐 Stay Connected!
Join the ersties groupchat, where we will also update you if there are any last minute changes. Can’t make it to the precourse? No worries, we’ll upload the slides for all the Ersties to catch up!
🎊 Can’t Wait to See You There for a Joyful Learning Experience! 🎊