The lecture period starts on Monday, April 20th. Courses will take place digitally (at least until Pentecost).
Course list and Q&A: The Moodle site contains the list of ISCL courses as well as announcements and Q&A forums for BA and MA ISCL students: https://moodle.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de/enrol/index.php?id=836
The semester opening meetings will take place digitally on Monday, April 20th (if you are an ISCL student, you will get more information on how this will work soon, presumably via email or the Moodle page).
- The course list for the summer semester can be accessed via the red box on the lower right-hand side of https://uni-tuebingen.de/fakultaeten/philosophische-fakultaet/fachbereiche/neuphilologie/seminar-fuer-sprachwissenschaft
Courses from other departments (ISCL Supplementary Area)
ISCL students who still need classes for the Supplementary Area modules might be interested in some of the courses offered by the computer science department. (Ask your study programme advisor whether the classes you’d like to take will be recognized by the SfS!)
- Course list (Computer Science): The Fachschaft Informatik compiled a list of computer science classes with information on how they will take place. Includes several NLP and machine learning classes! https://www.fsi.uni-tuebingen.de/covid19/vorlesungen
- Course list (Machine Learning): The ML department also has a list of the courses they offer this semester with links to the course webpages and information on how they are offered. https://uni-tuebingen.de/de/175740
- Mailing list (Machine Learning): Announces events organized by the ML cluster: https://uni-tuebingen.de/en/research/core-research/cluster-of-excellence-machine-learning/events/events/#c992061
- Mailing lists (Computer Science & Cognitive Science) Various mailing lists for students taking courses at the computer science department: https://www.fsi.uni-tuebingen.de/infos/maillists/
- Official university information on the summer semester: https://uni-tuebingen.de/en/university/information-on-the-corona-virus/corona-virus-information-for-students/
- While there are no in-person office hours right now, you can still contact your study advisors and other SfS staff via email!